March 25, 2011

A man's errors are his portals of discovery

A man's errors are his portals of discovery.” James Joyce

"Golden sommer day" by *Floriandra

This post is of necessity rather than desire.
 
I must offer both apologies and thanks regarding the post entitled "To knock their fairy castles down". I, in vanity, do re-read posts after I put them up. What I found in this post embarrassed me quite well. The paragraphs and the photos were incredibly out of order. They did not match up so as to be even partially readable.
 
So first, let me say, many apologies. I do not believe it was in that condition when I hit publish, but I cannot be certain. Second. Thank you to the many of you who have read the post (vanity again - I look at the stats) but did not mention the condition of the post.
 
The proof reader in me, though locked away a lot of the time, will be allowed out to play with future posts.
 
*http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/?q=no&order=9&offset=72#/dmmakw

No comments:

Post a Comment